Posted by: admin in Hair Care 06/03/2018 0 66 Views
One type of lamination is hair glazing. Special glaze is applied to the strands, making them shiny and healthy looking. The composition of the substance includes a moisturizing complex and ceramides.
Hair glazing is colored and colorless, full and partial. The procedure is considered popular and more is used to improve the appearance of hair.
Before reading further, I will ask you 1 question. Are you still looking for a working hair mask?
And all the “hair products” that advertise on the Internet is a complete divorce. Marketers just make huge money on your naivety.
The only drug that will somehow accelerate hair growth and make them thick is ActiRost. This drug is not sold in pharmacies and it is practically not advertised on the Internet, but it costs only 149 rubles per share.
So that you do not think that you are being sniffed out by another “hair growth mask”, I will not describe what kind of effective drug it is. If interested, read all the information about ActiRost yourself. Here is a link to the official website.
By the effects of glazing the hair is very similar to biolamination. Their difference lies in the fact that the hair is not covered with the thinnest protective film, but saturated with ceramides, which “solder” the hair scales and provide smoothness and protection of the hair.
The composition included in the means for glazing hair, completely harmless. It includes ceramides and non-ammonia paint (if the glazing is colored). These substances make the upper layer of the hair cuticle less permeable, thicken and strengthen the hair structure.
- Suitable for thin and long hair, does not make them heavier.
- Good alternative to simple coloring.
- After the procedure, the hair style is easy to fit and comb.
- It is possible to mix several shades.
- Curls are protected from the negative effects of the environment.
- Split ends will no longer flake further.
- Color glazing paints over gray hair well.
- After glazing the hair can not be painted.
- The result after each shampooing will decrease.
- The procedure is not therapeutic, gives only an aesthetic effect.
Contraindication to glazing is alopecia, diseases and injuries of the scalp, damage.
This service will help change the color of hair or make it more saturated. With its help you can make the shade of strands lighter or darker by 1-2 tones.
- First, the master cleans the hair with a special shampoo.
- After drying, a repairing indelible composition is applied, leveling the hair structure.
- Over the entire length of the strands, the icing is distributed for 15-20 minutes (maybe more if dyeing is done). The composition can be applied in several layers.
- Then the head is washed again, but without shampoo and other means.
- A stabilizer foam is applied to the wet curls, fixing the result. After 5 minutes, it is washed off with water.
- The last step - the hair is treated with air conditioning and create styling.
After the procedure, to preserve the effect as long as possible you should not use masks, deep cleansing shampoos and conditioners. Try to wash your hair with soft non-aggressive action.
You can repeat the procedure after 3-5 weeks, but it is not recommended to do the glazing more than 3-4 times in a row - hair should also be relaxed.
The result after glazing the hair does not last long - about 2-3 weeks. The effect is reduced after each shampooing.
There are 2 ways to do hair glazing at home. Moreover, this can be done by purchasing special products or from improvised products (a more natural way).
For the first option will require:
- 10 grams of gelatin.
- 10 art. l water.
- 1 tbsp. l corn or burdock oil.
- 1 spoon of sunflower oil.
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
Mix the usual gelatin with water and melt in a water bath until it is completely dissolved. To it are added oils, apple cider vinegar and everything is mixed. Cool the prepared mass to a warm state.
On pre-washed hair (wet) distribute our mixture, slightly receding from the roots. Cover the head with foil, wrap it in a towel and wash it off with plain water in an hour.
The second option with the use of professional tools:
- Estelle hair glazing.
- Silk glazing hair CHI.
- Colorless glazing hair Matrix Color Sync Clear.
- Hair washed with deep-acting shampoo.
- Spinning is treated with a special mixture that prepares for glaze application.
- We dry the head and evenly distribute the selected product into curls.
- After 30-40 minutes, wash your head without shampoo and balm.
- Towel-dried strands are smeared with a fixative, which ensures the durability of the glaze.
- Apply conditioner and head can be dried.
It should be noted that the transparent gel matrix for glazing collects positive feedback from many users. One package for the price will cost about 450-500 rubles.
Moreover, it is successfully used both at home and by masters of beauty salons.
The most popular means for glazing hair are:
- Color Synk, Matrix - 450 rub.
- Mild Direct Color, Selective Professional - 1500 rub.
- Igora Vibrance, Schwarzkopf Professional - 260 rubles.
- Salerm Cosmetics - 1200 rubles.
- A set of tools CHI from the American manufacturer - from 2000 rubles.
- Estel Professional - 500 rub.
The price of glazing is usually less than similar salon services, such as lamination and elimination. On average, it ranges from 1,500 to 3,000 rubles. depending on the chosen beauty salon and the length of the haircut.
Natalia: “Did homemade glazing hair Matrix. In the end, she got what she wanted - curls shiny, smooth, noticeably more docile and straightened. The result lasted about 2 weeks. ”
Arina: “Glazing in the salon cost me 2000 rubles. for a short haircut. The effect is not durable, after 3 weeks has completely disappeared. My head is not very often, therefore. I did it for the sake of curiosity.
Nelia: "Appealed to the master for glazingCHI, I have a long haircut, so I spent almost 3 thousand on it. I liked it - the hairstyle looked so beautiful, well-groomed. Combing strands and styling has become much easier. Of course, the result lasted only 15 days, but I do not regret it at all. ”
We conducted an investigation, studied a bunch of materials, and most importantly, we checked most of the masks and preparations for hair growth in practice. The verdict is:
If all means were given, it was only a temporary result.
In addition, the advertised hair masks are addictive, and if you stop using this or that drug, the hair immediately starts to deteriorate and fall out.
Modern means against hair loss and for hair growth, which is full of the entire Internet, also did not produce results. As it turned out - all this is a deception of marketers who earn huge money on the fact that you are led by their advertising.
The only drug that gave significant
the result is ActiRost
You ask why all women do not use this tool?
The answer is simple, ActiRost is not sold in pharmacies or stores and is not advertised on the Internet. And if they reclaim, then this is a FAKE.
There is a good news, we went to the manufacturers and share with you a link to the ActiRost official website.
By the way, manufacturers do not try to profit in public with problem hair, ActiRost price on the stock only 149 rubles.
Features glazing procedure
Hair that does not require serious treatment can be treated at home with success and little difficulty. The most popular and desirable salon procedures - lamination and glazing of hair can be done independently at home.
The essential difference between the lamination and glazing procedures is that the former is used as a curative and the latter as a prophylactic procedure, as it protects and also gives color and shine to the hair.
After glazing, the appearance of hair is temporarily improved due to the creation of an illusion of health, but recovery does not occur. After two weeks or a month (depending on the frequency of washing the head), the aesthetic effect will disappear, and the hair will get the same look.
The most favorable glazing procedure for the tips of the hair, as it smoothes and saves from delamination.
The essence of the glazing procedure in its name is a special cosmetic glaze is applied to the hair. It covers each hair with a special thin microfilm, which protects the hair from harmful environmental factors and thickens them, creating additional volume on the head.
The glaze saturates the color of natural and colored hair. In the case of dyed hair, a glaze film protects the dye pigment from leaching, fixes the color.
If the hair is not colored, the glazing procedure is a great opportunity to lighten or darken the hair by one or two tones without harm to health. Ammonia or other aggressive components are not included in the composition for glazing. This is an important advantage of this procedure.
If it is not necessary to tint the hair, then colorless glaze is chosen instead of color. Colorless glaze without coloring adds shine and enhances natural hair color.
Artificial protein (ceramides) contained in cosmetic glaze penetrates the hair and fills porous areas, voids. Therefore, after glazing, the hair is aligned, and not only acquire brilliance, color and volume.
Glazing is more effective for dull, weak, lifeless hair. If the hair is naturally shiny and healthy, the effect of the procedure will not be, the difference in this case is insignificant. Sometimes the ends of the hair are glazed, if only their appearance needs to be improved.
Before you do home glazing of hair, you need to do a test for an allergic reaction. A small amount of glaze is applied to the skin behind the ear and aged for fifteen minutes. So check for redness, itching and rashes.
Glazing at home is carried out in stages:
Wash hair well with a mild shampoo and blot with a towel to remove excess moisture. No need to twist hair too much, it should be wet. In addition to shampoo, you can use a balm and a mask for additional moisturizing and nourishing hair.
Make the icing. Cosmetics necessary for glazing are sold in specialized stores and salons. The kit includes:
The components are mixed according to the instructions. Usually for the preparation of the glaze take the activator and the dye in a ratio of two to one. It turns out viscous pearl mixture. It is necessary to knead the glaze carefully so that air bubbles do not form.
For home glaze need:
one tablespoon of edible gelatin,
three tablespoons of water
half a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar,
one tablespoon of sunflower oil,
One tablespoon of corn (or burdock) oil.
Gelatin is soluble in water and heated in a water bath until smooth. The dissolved gelatin is thoroughly mixed by adding vinegar and oil. Before applying to the hair, you need to check whether the icing is hot so as not to burn yourself. If necessary, allow it to cool at room temperature.
Evenly apply the icing on the hair from root to tip. This stage is the longest.
The icing is applied to the hair with a brush or hands, strand by strand. To ensure that the glaze is evenly distributed, after applying it, gently spread it through the hair with light massage movements.
Do not be afraid to overdo it with the amount applied to the hair glaze. Each hair will absorb as much as you need and no more.
Twist the hair, put on a plastic cap (or a bag) and hold for twenty to thirty minutes.
If color glaze is used, it is left for forty minutes.
If homemade frosting is used, besides the cap, the head is wrapped with a towel.
Rinse the glaze thoroughly with warm water without shampoo and dry the hair with a towel.
Apply stabilizer evenly over the entire length of the hair. Leave for five minutes. Wash off with warm water.
When glazing with home remedies, this stage is omitted.
In conclusion, you can apply to the hair conditioner that does not require rinsing, which additionally nourishes and moisturizes the hair.
It must be remembered that glazing does not treat hair, although it visually transforms it beyond recognition. In addition to the beauty of hair, you need to take care of health.
Glazing at home is a harmless procedure, so it can be done often. Microfilm glaze allows hair to "breathe", while protecting and making them perfectly beautiful.
The essence of the glazing procedure
When glazing deep into the hair, moisturizing additives, regenerating components and ceramides penetrate. The latter have the ability to flatten the hairs along their entire length, smooth out flaking flakes of each hair, thicken the hair and create a thin layer in the form of microfilm on the surface. The procedure itself is completely harmless. Ammonia or silicones are not included in the glazing preparations. The composition of the drugs is therapeutic and cosmetic. However, do not take glazing as a panacea for all diseases. The visual effect of healthy hair will disappear in three to four weeks (and with frequent washing of the head in two weeks), and your damaged hair will return to you. Therefore, it is desirable to combine the glazing (salon or at home) with therapeutic procedures for hair.
In fact, glazing is a kind of salon procedure such as lamination or 3D lamination. The effect lasts about one month, after which the glazing (glazing) must be repeated.
The cost of the procedure is calculated individually, taking into account the length of hair, their splendor (and at the same time the number of drugs used), the degree of necessary treatment (heavily damaged hair is glazed along the entire length, healthier only at the tips or selectively on some strands). A visit to the salon will cost 2-4 thousand rubles, independent glazing - a maximum of 400 rubles.
Since the hair is not able to absorb more than necessary, then you should not worry about a possible glut. The entire cosmetic surgery from an experienced master will take about half an hour for short strands and a little over an hour for thick, long curls.
Video - Matrix hair glazing
If you doubt your skill (although detailed instructions are attached to the preparations), then it is better to go to a beauty salon once to watch the work of a professional.
Let's start with the purchase of products for glazing company Matrix. This can be done in the salon / online store / cosmetic store.
We will need:
- cream without ammonia content Matrix Color Sync (without color - clear or with one of the shades of blond, golden, brown, reddish and even black). The cost is about 400-450 rubles, packing is enough for 2-3 procedures,
Ammonia-free cream paint Matrix Color Sync
- oxidizer (cream-oxidant) Matrix Color Sink for paints without ammonia (hydrogen peroxide content - 2.7%, 3%, 6%, 9%, 12%). The saturation of the hue depends on the choice of oxidant and proportions. For glazing the colorless, the cream oxidant Matrix 2.7% is recommended. In the sale of packaging volume of 1 liter and 90 ml. It is more convenient to take a small tube to more accurately calculate the proportions.The cost of 60 rubles per 90 ml or 500-650 rubles per liter of oxidant.
Oxidizer (cream-oxidant) Matrix Color Sinc
Nuance: in order to slightly dilute the desired shade and make it less saturated, mix the cream color paint with clear cream color (no color).
Palette of shades for glazing Matrix
For hair care after the procedure, it is recommended to buy Matrix conditioner and shampoo, the formula of which is specially selected and balanced for laminated hair. The cost of the order of 250-1200 rubles per pack 1 liter (depending on the composition of the shampoo and its action). The average price is 450 rubles. And for a special smoothness, this manufacturer has a smoothing serum for hair.
Glazing hair: it is easy to return shine and beauty!
Not many people know that in addition to the classic type of coloring, there is also painting with a zero offset, which professionals call hair glazing. Zero corrector is presented in almost all professional colors, so the choice today is huge. In addition to colorless glazing, there is also color, which allows you to eliminate such undesirable shades as copper, green, blue, gray, yellow, etc.
Hair glazing allows you to return the hairstyle mirror shine, silkiness and well-groomed appearance. The active ingredients penetrate deep into the hair structure and restore voids, have a powerful healing effect, nourish from the inside. With the systematic use of once every 1-2 months, you can fully restore even very damaged hair, return them the density, volume and radiance.
In beauty salons, glazing is often combined with care with special ampoules or deep-action masks, which, thanks to the opening of the hair cuticles, penetrate the hair structure more easily and restore it at their cellular level. The effect persists for at least 2 weeks and professionals recommend conducting a full-fledged hair restoration course with glazing for 3-6 months depending on the condition of the hair.
Detailed procedure for homemade hair glazing with Estel De Luxe
Using the example of professional cosmetics Estel, we will look at how hair is glazed at home.
First you need the following tools:
- The basis for glazing hair is a colorless 00N corrector or color depending on the shade that you want to neutralize.
- Ampoules Estel chromo-energetic complex, which gives the hair a great shine and softness.
- Oxide 1.5% Estel
- Shampoo for deep cleaning hair. You can choose such a shampoo from any professional brand to your taste.
We proceed to the procedure of glazing hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with shampoo for deep cleaning to wash off all heavy metals, accumulated silicones, fluoride and other debris that accumulates on the hair due to the polluted environment.
- We mix a corrector and oxide in a plastic bowl in a 1: 2 ratio, add 2-5 ampoules of HEC to the same, depending on the length of your hair.
- Apply the mixture to the hair on the strands, departing from the roots of 1-2 cm. Leave to act for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash off the mixture without using shampoo and dry the hair in the usual way.
You will notice the effect of glazing as soon as you wash off the applied products from your hair. Your hair will be heavy, saturated, shiny and silky. It is advisable not to combine hair glazing with such aggressive procedures as perming, straightening or washing, because the whole effect will immediately disappear.
Try it and you hair glazing and be sure to share your impressions in the comments.
Procedure for glazing hair: features, recommendations and contraindications
The procedure for glazing hair is a special glaze applied on curls to give them shine, volume, well-groomed and healthy appearance. Salon masters often call this procedure “silk glazing of hair,” since after it hair resembles silk threads — they become just as elastic and shiny.
The essence of the glazing procedure is as follows.. On the hair in several layers glaze is applied, which penetrates into each hair and, nourishing it, creates a microfilm that protects against the adverse effects of the environment. Curls soaked in glaze are smoothed, thickened and weighed down a bit due to this film, become shiny and restore an attractive appearance.
Thus, this procedure is shown to women who have damaged, drained curls, too thin and tangled curls, as well as those who constantly dye their hair and use a hair dryer, because of which the strands weaken, become dull, lifeless and brittle.
Glaze, which is applied to the hair, is of two types: colorless and color. Colorless glazing involves only making hair smooth and shiny without changing the color of the hair. Colored glaze, in addition, gives the hair a different shade. By the way, she effectively paints over gray hair.
But it is worth remembering: if you want to drastically change the color of the curls, then this procedure will not help you. Glazing can change hair color only by 1-2 tones, not more.
Hair glazing is often compared to a similar cosmetic procedure - lamination of curls.. There is a certain similarity: both procedures involve covering the hair with a special protective film.
However, in the case of lamination, this film is more dense, and the procedure itself has a therapeutic effect (restoration of damaged hair structure), while glazing is rather an aesthetic measure aimed at restoring the appearance of curls and protecting them from the effects of adverse factors.
In addition, the effect after lamination lasts longer. All this suggests that lamination is more expensive than glazing.
Thus, glazing is recommended for hair that needs aesthetic improvement, as well as protection from the adverse effects of the environment. You can recommend this procedure and those who split the ends of the hair. It can be carried out not along the entire length of the curls, but in those areas where it is necessary. If the hair is seriously damaged, its structure is broken, then only lamination will help restore it.
Despite some “weakness” of glazing in comparison with lamination, the coating of the hair with glaze has its undeniable advantages. Summarize them:
- regardless of whether the hair is dyed or not, they acquire a dazzling brilliance and increase in volume,
- if the curls are painted, then, covered with glaze, they longer preserve the saturation of color,
- the glazed-coated head of hair is easier to care for: hair becomes smooth, docile, not electrified,
- glaze protects the curls from the adverse effects of climatic factors, as well as from the aggressive influence of a hair dryer, hard water, etc.
- the procedure allows you to choose the type of glaze - color or colorless,
- This event is absolutely harmless and safe: neither colored nor colorless glaze does not contain any harmful substances. It is not contraindicated even during pregnancy and lactation.
It is necessary to dwell on some contraindications to the glazing procedure:
- the presence of open wounds on the head, sores, inflammations,
- baldness at any stage
- diseases of the skin of the head (psoriasis, eczema, fungal infections, etc.).
It is worth noting that the effect after the procedure lasts from 2 to 6 weeks, depending on the frequency of washing the head. But, due to the safety of the procedure, it is possible to glaze the hair at least every month. Of course, if you constantly do this in a beauty salon, you get pleasure not from cheap. But there is a more affordable alternative - to carry out the procedure at home.
- Today, a woman can comfortably perform a laser hair removal procedure at home with all the comforts and comfort.
- Salicylic peeling is an effective procedure for leveling the complexion, smoothing wrinkles, eliminating black spots and acne, source with us.
Glazing with professional cosmetics
To date, there are several cosmetic lines that produce the whole sets for glazing. Matrix, which is preferred by many salon craftsmen, has won the most positive reviews.
If you plan to use its products, then you will need only 2 means: cream-paint and cream-activator Color Sync. You can choose a cream paint as colorless, and with tint options. In addition, stock up with deep cleaning shampoo and color stabilizer for a longer effect of the procedure.
The algorithm for performing hair glazing with Matrix cosmetics is as follows:
- Wash your hair with a deep-cleaning shampoo to ensure maximum glaze penetration.
- Dry your hair (preferably in a natural way) so that it stays slightly wet.
- Comb the curls and distribute them into strands for easy glazing.
- Prepare the mixture for application to the curls: mix in equal parts cream activator and cream paint in such an amount that the composition is enough to cover the hair with a thick layer along the entire length. Cooking glaze preferably in an enamel or ceramic pot.
- Apply the mass on the curls with a thick layer, spreading it evenly from root to tip. It can be applied by hand, but it is better to use a special brush. With it you should thickly grease the strands at the base, and then comb them along the entire length. After applying the composition, gently whisk the hair so that it does not stick to the head and stick together.
- Fix the hair and keep the icing on the head for 20-30 minutes. At this time you should not wrap your head. Some experts recommend keeping the tint mixture for longer - about 40 minutes.
- Wash your head thoroughly with running warm water without using shampoo or other means.
- Lightly dry the hair with a towel and evenly apply a layer of color stabilizer on it for a longer effect. After five minutes, wash your hair with warm water.
- Additionally, it is recommended to apply conditioner to the hair, which will have a toning, moisturizing and nourishing effect on them. Flush it does not require.
Enrobing with natural improvised means
Expensive salon preparations can be replaced with affordable household items. For the manufacture of natural glaze you need 1 tbsp. l gelatin, 3 tbsp. l water, 1 tbsp. l sunflower and corn oil (it can be replaced with burdock), half a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Gelatin - is the main element, the source of keratin. The oils nourish and restore the curls, and apple cider vinegar here plays the role of a stabilizer.
Step-by-step implementation of this variant of glazing at home is the following:
- Dissolve gelatin in water, heating it in a water bath to obtain a homogeneous composition.
- The resulting mass is combined with oils and vinegar, mix thoroughly.
- Wash hair with shampoo, lightly dry it with a towel, comb and distribute on strands.
- Evenly apply the composition to the curls, retreating from the roots by a few centimeters. The brush in this case will not work - the mixture is too thick for it. If the mass is hot, then before applying it should be cooled to a comfortable warmth.
- Oiled hair must be wrapped. First - food cling film, then - a towel. For a better effect, the individual strands should be wrapped with a film immediately after being treated with their composition.
- Wait about half an hour and then wash off the gruel with warm running water without using shampoo.
This procedure involves colorless glazing. The shading version of homemade glaze allows for the replacement of certain ingredients. For example, if you add strong black tea instead of water, you get an interesting chocolate shade of curls, which will be very useful for brown-haired women.
- Flaxseed oil is an amazing natural substance that perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- In the fight against black dots, first of all, salt, soda, honey come in handy - from these ingredients you can make a good cleanser, the recipe in our article.
Rules care for hair after glazing
After glazing, the curls need proper care so that the effect of the procedure lasts as long as possible. To this end, the following recommendations should be followed:
- Do not wash your hair with shampoo for 12 hours after the procedure. You may think that the hair became fatter, but this is not a reason to immediately wash off the icing. It will be firmly established only after this time,
- wash your head no more than 2-3 times a week,
- use mild shampoos for washing your head that do not have an aggressive cleansing effect. Some cosmetic lines offer special gentle shampoos for colored hair,
- Glazed hair can not be dyed or highlights,
- after the procedure, try to minimally use hair styling products.
Silky hair full of vitality, shine and volume - the dream of every woman. It is not necessary to go to expensive beauty salons. It is necessary to be patient, pick up the necessary tools - and you can safely open your own home beauty salon.
What is the essence of glazing?
The main active component of the glaze for the hair are ceramides, penetrating deep into each hair, in addition to moisturizing substances.
Glazing is colored and colorless. The first is able to change color by one to three tones. In the composition for glazing is added a dye that does not harm the hair. The effect of the color procedure depends on the woman’s chosen tone, exposure time, and durability of the natural hair pigment. When she wants to leave her native color, it is better to use colorless glazing.
Such a manipulation is not considered an effective therapeutic manipulation. Rather, it is a decorative procedure, giving the hair shine, volume. If we compare the procedure with lamination, the latter involves the formation of a protective film on each hair. Glazing is nourishing and moisturizing the hair, which transforms them visually.
The indications for the manipulation are brittle hair, dryness, dullness, which were the result of aggressive exposure to hair chemical dyes, perms, frequent use of hot air for drying, the use of irons. Glazing is also suitable if the hair is curled at high humidity, it becomes very electrified, as it makes the hair a little heavier. However, some ladies do the procedure and no obvious evidence for its conduct, just for prevention. But the effect of the manipulation will be more noticeable after all on damaged hair. It is smooth, silky, attractive, shiny hair.
As for the duration of the result of the procedure, it usually lasts two weeks. As you can see, the procedure in this regard is inferior to lamination.
Pros and cons of glazing
All such manipulations have strengths and weaknesses. The first are:
- The safety of the composition of the drug, which thickens and strengthens the hair.
- Glazing slightly weights the hair, which makes it possible to apply it on thin hair.
- It is able to replace the standard staining.
As for the negative aspects of glazing, then they can also be attributed to the short duration of the effect, the impossibility of dyeing the hair after manipulation, a slight therapeutic effect compared with other procedures.
How to perform the procedure yourself?
Conducting such manipulation in the cabin will significantly reduce the contents of your wallet.If the hair is long, then even more so. At home, the procedure will be much cheaper, because all the components for its implementation are sold in sets. The only thing you may have to buy separately is shampoo for deep cleaning.
The basis of the colorless glazing procedure is a non-ammonia neutral corrector. If your goal is at the same time staining, then you will need to take the corrector with the dye pigment. The second important component of manipulation is the chromoenergy complex. It is he who gives the hair elegant silkiness.
The third component is the activator. But if your hair is very damaged, then this tool should not be used.
And now we act according to the instructions:
- We clean the hair, scalp with a deep-acting shampoo. It will help the components of the glaze to better penetrate the hair.
- A little dry hair (preferably without a hair dryer, naturally).
- Cooking composition. Pour into an enameled container without an acamor proofreader, activator and chromo-energy complex. Everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Put gloves on your hands.
- We apply the prepared structure on hair, distributing evenly.
- Leave it on the head of hair for 30 minutes.
- If your hair is badly damaged, you can leave the composition for an hour, but in this case the activator is not introduced into it.
- Rinse all with warm water, because the shampoo will reduce the effect of glazing.
Experts recommend a similar procedure carried out in the evening, when after it you do not need to leave the house. The effect of it will be visible immediately. Glazing can not be combined with a perm or straightening. In this case, the result of the manipulation is simply leveled.
The glazing procedure starts with hair preparation. The composition will need to be applied to the dried clean strands, so the first step is cleansing. Wash your hair with shampoo, you can double it, blot it with a towel and wait for it to dry. Balsams and conditioners should not be used. When the strands are dry, carefully comb them with a massage brush.
Nuance: so that glazing brings not only a visible effect, but also allows preserving more nutrients in the hairs, a day or two before the procedure we make a nourishing mask for curls. The same rule applies to dyes. Glazing will allow to preserve the brightness of colored before the procedure of spinning longer. If you break the technology and apply the dye over the glaze, it will quickly wash off, leaving no beauty, no benefit.
At this stage, we will apply icing to the strands. Mix in a plastic / glass bowl with 45-50 ml of dye and cream - oxidant, carefully stir with a brush, put on gloves and arm with a comb with a fine tip. Starting from the nape, we separate the strands with horizontal partings and carefully coat each of them. After the neck we process the whiskey, bangs and crown. Leave for 10-20 minutes, according to the instructions. It is not necessary to warm and heat the hair. The cap (not warming) is used only for color glazing of heavily touched gray hair.
It is necessary to wash off the glaze Matrix with plain water, without using any shampoos and soaps. Even if the hair after the procedure looks a bit greasy, do not rush to use shampoo. Wait at least 12 hours to fix the result.
Nuance: if you have already done glazing before and simply update the result that was cured, then apply the composition first to the roots, and after 5-10 minutes distribute the remnants of the mixture to the tips.
Glazing (glazing) hair folk remedies, step by step guide
For this budget cosmetic procedure, gelatin, corn and sunflower oil, apple cider vinegar and some water are required.
What is the point? Keratins, which are the building blocks of our curls, we will “extract” from this gelatinous mask. A vinegar will help revitalize hair color. Everything is extremely cheap and easy.
Gelatin should be dissolved in warm boiled water (plus half an hour so that it swells), stirring constantly. Gelatin solution should not be too liquid, it is enough to mix 1 part of the granules with 3 parts of water. So, the gelatin is swollen, add apple vinegar (1/2 part) to the same container, then pour in a little oil. Mix well and begin to apply the mask.
Hair glazing according to popular recipes
Hair roots do not need to work. Retreat a little from the skin and coat the strands. Now you need to use cling film, wrapping wet hair in it. Over the top (to enhance the effect) put on a warm scarf or a regular towel. After half an hour you can wash off the mask, but without using shampoos. Of course, the result will be, but most likely after several procedures of washing the head, it will evaporate and a repeat procedure will be required.
Nuance: to color the home lamination, instead of water, gelatin must be dissolved in vegetable or fruit juice, broth (chamomile, calendula), strong fresh tea (for dark hair) or add sea buckthorn oil (it will give a reddish tint).
What it is
If we examine the structure of the hair under a microscope, we can see that its uppermost layer (cuticle) is scaly. When all the scales fit snugly together, moisture and all the components necessary for its health are firmly retained in the hair, that is, the cuticle plays a protective role. However, under the influence of many negative factors, hair scales open up, as a result of which moisture and other important elements are rapidly lost. To spoil the hair structure can:
- use ironing, hot hair dryer, curling iron,
- dry air
- direct sunlight
- polluted atmosphere (dust, exhaust gases, etc.),
- ammonium paint,
- unbalanced nutrition
- substandard hair care products.
As a result, the curls lose their healthy appearance and attractiveness.
In the damaged hair, the scales are not glued together, as a result of which moisture and other useful components are lost from the body of the hair.
To solve such problems, it is proposed to use glazing, which is a type of lamination.
A special composition is applied to the curls, which includes a moisturizing complex and ceramides, which play an important role in maintaining the normal condition of the hair. Ceramides are a synthesized protein that fills all porous areas and glues the opened scales.
Glazing is not a wellness treatment. Its main function is to protect hair from negative external influences and to give them a brilliant and luxurious look.
- The great advantage of the procedure is its complete safety for the client, it is impossible to spoil the hair, because the curls are not exposed to chemical or thermal effects. Glazing does not have any side effects.
- A characteristic feature and advantage of glazing is that the procedure enhances the shade of hair. The glaze used can be colorless and colored, i.e. during the application of the composition the hair can be tinted to the desired shade, while using a safe dye without ammonia content. Thus, glazing is a good alternative to simple staining.
It should be noted that when using a colorless glaze, natural hair color is also saturated and becomes more expressive.
- The procedure can be used for thin and long curls. Glazing does not make them heavier, therefore, even in the case of weak hair, there is no danger of hair loss, which is possible with other procedures (for example, keratinizing).
- Hair after glazing get shine, smoothness, density, volume, they easily comb hair and become docile and soft to the touch.
The disadvantages of glazing include the following points:
- the fragility of the effect - after 2-3 weeks the hair will return to its former state,
- After the procedure, the curls can not be dyed, because the composition of paints has components that open the scales and spend the coloring pigment under the cuticle. Therefore, the glazing effect will be reduced to zero.
- with each wash of the head, the result from the procedure will be “washed away”. This is due to the fact that the alkaline components that make up the shampoos and eliminate the dirt on the hair, also unsolder the flakes, resulting in hair loss of density,
- glazing does not produce a therapeutic effect on the curls, it allows you to only visually transform the strands.
When you can not do glazing
The procedure is not carried out if the client has:
- intense hair loss
- diseases of the skin of the head,
- open wounds, scratches and other skin lesions.
Interestingly, pregnancy is not an obstacle for glazing. The composition of the glaze does not include dangerous components that can harm the expectant mother and her baby.
Many women are also concerned about the question of whether it is possible to do glazing during menstruation, which is characterized by a change in the hormonal background of the body. Glazing does not depend on the biological processes occurring during the menstrual cycle, so the procedure can be safely carried out at any time.
What types exist
As noted above, there are two main types of glazing:
- colorless, when there are no coloring shades in the composition of the glaze, and the procedure is aimed only at improving the condition of the hair,
- color. In this case, the master adds the necessary shades of ammonia-free paint and an activator to the product. It should be understood that the hair color can not be radically changed using glazing. You can only darken or lighten the basic shade by 1-2 tones. To date, the palette of shades for glazing is quite modest, but manufacturers promise in the near future to significantly expand the range of colors.
One of the varieties of the procedure is silk glazing. In this case, an agent containing silk proteins, the natural source of which is the silkworm, is used. After the "silk" procedure, hair gets an incredible natural shine.
According to the area of glaze application, two options can be distinguished:
- full glazing, when all hair is treated with the appropriate composition,
- partial glazing. In this case, the icing is used, for example, only for split ends.
How is the procedure performed by specialists?
- Glazing in the salon always begins with the fact that customers wash their hair. It uses professional shampoos for deep cleansing. Then the hair gets wet with a towel.
- A special product is applied to the curls, which should not be washed off. Its role is to align the structure of the hair and its preparation for uniform glaze application. Curls are dried hair dryer.
- The next step is to apply the glaze (sometimes in a few layers). The exposure time of the drug is on average 20 minutes. At the same time, there is no additional thermal effect.
- Then the hair is washed without shampoo.
- A foam is applied to the wet strands, which fixes the result of the “work” of the glaze. After 5 minutes hair washed again with warm water.
- The final stage is the use of air conditioning and styling strands.
Popular preparations for the procedure
The glazing from Matrix can be colored and colorless.
For the colorless version, Matrix produces four transparent shades of MATRIX COLOR SYNC CLEAR (two cold SPA and SPV and two warm SPN and SPM). Choose a composition with a suitable shade should be depending on the hair color.
Glazing is carried out in the following sequence:
- should wash your hair,
- mix the cream and activator 2.7% V9 in equal shares and apply on wet strands, evenly spreading over the entire length,
- wear a shower cap
- in 10 minutes. wash off with warm water.
For color glazing is recommended to prepare the following mixture:
- cream MATRIX COLOR SYNC CLEAR - 1 part,
- Color Sync cream-paint - 1 part,
- activator - 2 parts.
Gallery: Matrix preparations for glazing hair
For glazing is used:
- chromoenergetic complex, which restores the hair structure and glues the scales,
- 1.5% activator,
- for the color variant, Estel De Luxe color corrector, for colorless Estel 00N corrector.
The manufacturer recommends the procedure in the following sequence:
- wash your hair
- Mix 60 g of corrector and 120 g of activator and add to the mixture 25 ml of chromoenergy complex. This proportion is designed for long strands, for short haircuts, the number of ingredients should be halved.
- apply the mixture evenly on the hair, put on a plastic cap,
- after 40–60 minutes rinse with warm water.
From left to right: corrector, chromo-energy complex, activator
The agent from the manufacturer Kaaral contains silk proteins, i.e. it makes silk glazing. Kaaral lineup contains:
- Baco Color Silk Glaze glaze,
- oxidizer dev plus 6 vol.
The procedure for the procedure is as follows:
- hair should be cleaned
- mix in equal parts the glaze and the oxidizer,
- apply the mixture to the wet curls (you should not touch the hair roots) and leave for 20 minutes,
- wash off the composition with warm water using shampoo.
Baco Color Silk Glaze glaze contains rice protein, aloe vera extract, provitamin B5 and other components. Thanks to this, the hair will receive effective care.
Selective company offers a ammonia-free dye with a rich natural and vitamin composition, thanks to which hair is restored, scales stick together, which makes curls shiny and silky.
Dye Mild Direct Color is available in 12 shades.
- First, the hair should be washed and lightly dried.
- Apply the Mild Direct Color dye and put on the shower cap.
- The exposure time of the drug may vary depending on the condition of the hair:
- bleached curls - 5–10 min.,
- perm - 10–15 min.,
- colored hair - 15–30 min.,
- natural hair with a proportion of gray hair up to 20% - 20 minutes,
- natural hair color with a proportion of gray hair up to 30% - 30 min.
- at the end of the exposure time, the hair should be wetted and dyed onto them,
- the composition should be washed off with warm water without shampoo,
- apply spray conditioner and make styling.
The palette of ammonia-free dyes Mild Direct Color from the manufacturer Selective contains 12 shades, including colorless
The manufacturer Salerm offers this line for glazing hair:
- tint composition Salerm Sensacion (palette contains 8 colors),
- fixer Salerm Potenciador Vitalizante,
- tint stabilizer Salerm Protect Color,
- conditioner with proteins and vitamins Salerm 21.
The procedure for glazing with the means of Salerm:
- hair should be washed,
- in a 1: 2 ratio, tinted icing and shampoo fixer are mixed,
- The resulting composition is applied to the curls for 15 minutes,
- then the hair should be washed with warm water and slightly dried,
- then color stabilizer is applied and after 5 minutes. the curls are washed again and dried slightly,
- The final stage of the procedure is a uniform application of the conditioner along the entire length of the strands. Flush it is not necessary.
How to make the procedure at home - an accessible recipe
At home, you can perform glazing using ready-made tools listed above. Instructions for the procedure is attached to each of them.
But you can prepare the composition for the procedure of the available products. For its preparation will require:
- gelatin - 10 g,
- water - 10 tbsp. l.,
- burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Sunflower oil - 1 tbsp. l.,
- apple vinegar - 1 tsp.
Gelatin should be mixed with cold water and set on fire. The mixture should be heated and stirred until a homogeneous mass. Then you need to add vegetable oils and apple cider vinegar. Mix well and allow to cool to 37–38 ° C.
Hair should be washed and applied to them the resulting gelatinous composition. In this case, the hair roots are not processed. The head should be covered with a plastic bag and a towel. After 1 hour, the product should be washed off with warm water without shampoo.
Hair care after the procedure
To the effect of glazing lasted as long as possible, it is recommended to wash your hair with soft shampoos without aggressive ingredients. Do not use deep cleaning tools and masks.
According to the manufacturers, the effect will last 4-5 weeks. However, practice shows that the maximum period is 3 weeks.
The hero of this post is Glazing hair from the company Karal. This product is truly my 2014 discovery. My hair: in principle, normal. At the tips, they split and break in places. White dots are not alien to them either. The hair itself is dry, I paint once every 1.5 months. My every 3-4 days. I do not use hair dryers and curtains. I try to grow a braid to the waist. I have enough results for 14 washings. Here you need to consider how often you wash your hair, if every day, then you will need exactly 2 weeks. I have enough more, because I wash my head every 3-4 days. Well, my results. I think it is not necessary to write where the photo before, and where after?
After glazing with the drug from the company Kaaral hair acquired a silky texture and shine
Glazing is colorless and color. I tried both options, but since I started with a shade of Clear, I’ll tell you about it first. I want to note that this procedure is more protective and aesthetic than healing. But be that as it may, it is worth it! The process itself resembles the usual coloring of hair, only shortened by 2 times. No need to use a color stabilizer, a balm or any other means. My impressions: does not make the hair heavier (in comparison with lamination), the shade of Clear gives a more noticeable shine than the color paint, protects the hair a little. Resistance more than 1 month. I use shampoos with soft surfactants, so the paints keep up to 2 months.
The visual effect after glazing with the use of Color Sync from MATRIX is obvious
Today I want to talk about the miracle procedure from Selective Professional - glazing Mild Direct Color. The dye is tint, ammonia-free, non-oxidative. The result is a wonderful GLOSS! Aligned color, became noble. Hair has become more voluminous and tighter to the touch. Unfortunately, the effect does not last long, but without harm to health, I just have allergenic skin and are very responsive to paints and sulphate shampoos with peeling and itching.
After applying glazing with Mild Direct Color, an extraordinary glitter appeared
Glazing allows you to quickly and effectively improve the appearance of the hair. However, the procedure is not therapeutic. It carries only an aesthetic load. For glazing, you can use drugs known brands or to prepare the composition at home.